Marie Curie Individual Fellowships
By allowing international roaming between sectors and research purposes on the provision of career development experienced researchers from all over the world, so that Turkey is a part of that aims to increase the competitiveness of the European Research Area.
Within the scope of this program, project proposals submitted by experienced researchers from all countries of the world and from all research areas can be supported. Marie Skłodowska Curie Individual research fellowships must be submitted to the European Commission through the internet-based portal by the investigator himself or by the contact person designated by the institution from which the research will be conducted.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Requirements for Becoming an Experienced Researcher: Applicants must have a PhD degree or at least 4 years of full-time research experience by the closing date of the program.
- International Circulation Condition: Applicants should not have been in the country of destination for more than 12 months in the last 3 years as of the closing date of the program. (This rule regarding the program "EU Member States and Turkey as Associate researchers who apply to come to this country from abroad" and "after a break with several reasons to research the researchers who apply to re-start" for the last 5 years, 3 years projects in the countries where they perform stretched.
International Roaming Opportunities for Researchers
Researchers are required to prepare a project proposal by selecting one of the following aspects:
- Intra European Movement Size: can be used to circulate the EU Member States and Ufuk2020 Associated researchers from countries including it became like Turkey to deal with the program again this countries within the scope of registration to change the country to another university or carrying out research activities in industry organizations. This program can benefit from Turkey to Germany or, as the researchers went to a different EU country or researchers from Germany to Turkey in a different EU country can benefit. Within the scope of this program, individual research projects of minimum 12 and maximum 24 months are supported.
- Researcher Dimension to Europe: Researchers from EU Member States and Associated Countries that are included in the Ufuk2020 Program can benefit from this program for research purposes to a university or industrial institution that conducts research activities in EU Member States or Associated Countries. Europe outside the US, Canada, China, researchers from all nationalities coming to Turkey from countries like Russia, is being able to apply for this program, at least 12 up to 24 months for individual research projects are supported.
- Researcher Dimension Outside Europe: Researchers in Associated Countries included in the EU Member States and the Ufuk2020 Program can benefit from this program to provide research circulation to a university or research institute in countries such as the USA, Canada and Japan. Under this program, a researcher from Turkey, USA, Canada, countries outside Europe such as Japan may carry out research activities. Research projects are supported for a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 24 months.
The amount of support covers all living expenses of the researcher and the costs of the institution during the project; the length of the researcher's experience varies depending on whether they have family or parents to look after. Support continues throughout the mandatory return period within the scope of the Researcher Dimension Outside Europe.